Returns and refunds
Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products. In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause, the Client shall send notification to 69 Jewels within the time limits indicated to the following email address [email protected], or by means of the form provided for that purpose on the Website. In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to 69 Jewels at the Client’s expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation to the following address:
For all packages sent from the European Union the shipping address is:
AL.FA. S.r.l., Via Chiantigiana 60/r, 50126 Ponte a ema - Firenze, IT.
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
- in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- iuntil confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by 69 Jewels is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client;
- should the goods be damaged in transit, 69 Jewels shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
- 69 Jewels shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
In performing the checks and evaluations on the product just mentioned 69 Jewels will be objective but will make, unilaterally and at its own discretion, a final judgement on the conformity and use of the product made by the customer for the purpose of accepting the request for withdrawal of the same. 69 Jewels shall arrange to refund the Client for the amount paid for the returned products, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. 69 Jewels may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should 69 Jewels discover any of the following:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, 69 Jewels shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.